Design System Foundation UI Kit is a set of Colors (Neutral, Semantic and others), fonts (Titles, subtitles, body and captions), grids and drop shadows (elevations) to start any project that you want.
It’s designed to help learn web design, kickstart your next project by adding content to the chosen modules, experiment with easily customizable colors, icons, text styles, and buttons, iterate to define the best structure of your website using predefined modules.
Design System Foundation UI Kit is the ultimate and more comprehensive design system. Everything you need for your project in one place!
This one-of-a-kind visual language was created with scalability and flexibility in mind; it will help you on your next web project, from quick prototypes to ready-to-ship user interfaces.
- Category: UI Kits
- File format: Figma
- File type: .fig
- Author: Victor Girón
- License: Free for personal use
About Design System Foundation UI Kit
- Technical description: All the designs are made with precise details. With components and assets, you can design your one screen easily and effectively. All the text is editable and is leveled with H1, H2, etc to understand and recreate any of the design. It’s very straightforward to change the colors or size of any component or layer and make this Kit an asset for a variety of projects.
- Change the font: The fonts are set in many sizes, making it easy to change for each position.
- Color system: Built in light to dark colors with multiple levels, quick to customize.
- Component library: Change state for components with a few mouse clicks.
How to use Design System Foundation UI Kit
You need to download some appropriate images from the image banks or given below links. You can also edit any text, color or font file by double click and change the same. You need to go to figma.com for using your design file.