Figma Ecommerce UI Kit is a small UI kit for all your E-commerce screens. The images are from Unsplash and are royalty-free.
This Figma Ecommerce UI Kit is 100% compatible with iOS & Android systems. The carefully crafted UI goes in line with the modern design trends, fresh colors and great user experience.
Every screen was designed to be simple and striking. It includes fully customizable components based on vectors. All layers are well-organized that will accelerate your design process.
This modern design template is easy to customize, making it even easier for you to design your next app, projects, and speed up your design workflow.
This Figma Ecommerce UI Design includes symbols and layer styles so that you will easily be able to change the entire UX Kit’s typography and some components in just a few clicks! Most components and groups are also responsive and resizable, so you can quickly and easily adapt these screens for your own custom artboards.
Figma users will love how easy it is to use given the fact we took all the latest features and implemented them in the UI kit: auto-layout, shared styles, master components, and the newest feature, variants.
100% vector editable and scalable. Easy to change the color. Each element is organized, named & very easy to use.
- 10+ Screens
- 2 modes; Light and Dark
- 6 months updates
- Category: App, UI Kits
- File format: Figma
- File type: .fig
- Author: Viraj Aher
- License: Free for personal use
About Figma Ecommerce UI Kit
- Technical description: All the designs are made with precise details. With components and assets, you can design your one screen easily and effectively. All the text is editable and is leveled with H1, H2, etc to understand and recreate any of the design. It’s very straightforward to change the colors or size of any component or layer and make this Kit an asset for a variety of projects.
- Change the font: The fonts are set in many sizes, making it easy to change for each position.
- Color system: Built in light to dark colors with multiple levels, quick to customize.
- Component library: Change state for components with a few mouse clicks.
How to use Figma Ecommerce UI Kit
You need to download some appropriate images from the image banks or given below links. You can also edit any text, color or font file by double click and change the same. You need to go to figma.com for using your design file.