This Figma Wireframe Kit is full of UI elements, sections, and components for easy prototyping. These wireframing templates are low fidelity, made for brainstorming and planning your designs.
If you want to speed up your wireframing in Figma, this kit is here to help you save time throughout your creative process.
Free Figma Wireframe Kit was to create an intuitive system that would allow users a simplified way of discovering items and sparking their emotions when browsing the pages.
Each item is neatly configured for a convenient and fast workflow. You can easily customize the style for your project.
Figma Wireframe Templates is created based on a symbol library system to help you design easier and faster.
You can create wireframes for projects of any complexity and show them to your team or clients in minutes. Super simple to use to boost your creativity and productivity.
- Create fast, modern, responsive prototypes using a Bootstrap grid and premade, editable components to build your layouts.
- Save hundreds of hours while delighting your clients.
- Templates are included, and you’re free to use them in your projects!
- Category: Wireframes
- File format: Figma
- File type: .fig
- Author: SaaSDesign
- License: Free for personal use
About Figma Wireframe Kit
- Technical description: All the designs are made with precise details. With components and assets, you can design your one screen easily and effectively. All the text is editable and is leveled with H1, H2, etc to understand and recreate any of the design. It’s very straightforward to change the colors or size of any component or layer and make this Kit an asset for a variety of projects.
- Change the font: The fonts are set in many sizes, making it easy to change for each position.
- Color system: Built in light to dark colors with multiple levels, quick to customize.
- Component library: Change state for components with a few mouse clicks.
How to use Figma Wireframe Kit
You need to download some appropriate images from the image banks or given below links. You can also edit any text, color or font file by double click and change the same. You need to go to figma.com for using your design file.