Figma Wireframe Template helps you need to quickly start drawing with Figma!
Everything is black&white and mostly outline-based. All the templates fit great into an A4/letter format. You can easily print them and play with them on paper or use them in workshops and meetings afterward.
This wireframe was to create an intuitive system that would allow users a simplified way of discovering items and sparking their emotions when browsing the pages.
Figma Wireframe Template is created based on a symbol library system to help you design easier and faster.
You can create wireframes for projects of any complexity and show them to your team or clients in minutes. Super simple to use to boost your creativity and productivity.
Figma Wireframe Templates provides multipurpose components such that one component can be used for numerous variations with different features making this starter kit one of the lightest yet extensive component libraries you can find.
100% vector editable and scalable. Easy to change the color. Each element is organized, named & very easy to use.
- basic components
- container styles you can easily copy/paste to make containers, layouts and other elements
- predefined column grids for both fixed and fluid layouts
- window/grid templates to get you started
- everything based on an 8px grid for easier nudging/resizing/moving around
- lots of icons
- only essential text styles and colours
- Category: Wireframes
- File format: Figma
- File type: .fig
- Author: Mikołaj Dobrucki
- License: Free for personal use
About Figma Wireframe Templates
- Technical description: All the designs are made with precise details. With components and assets, you can design your one screen easily and effectively. All the text is editable and is leveled with H1, H2, etc to understand and recreate any of the design. It’s very straightforward to change the colors or size of any component or layer and make this Kit an asset for a variety of projects.
- Change the font: The fonts are set in many sizes, making it easy to change for each position.
- Color system: Built in light to dark colors with multiple levels, quick to customize.
- Component library: Change state for components with a few mouse clicks.
How to use Figma Wireframe Templates
You need to download some appropriate images from the image banks or given below links. You can also edit any text, color or font file by double click and change the same. You need to go to figma.com for using your design file.