Fitness App UI Kit is an all-in-one mobile app that provides different types of workout activities in a single app to help you stay fit and active. The workout activities include swimming, walking, running, gym, cycling, and yoga.
Every screen was designed to be simple and striking. It includes fully customizable components based on vectors. All layers are well-organized that will accelerate your design process.
This Fitness App UI Kit includes symbols and layer styles so that you will easily be able to change the entire UX Kit’s typography and some components in just a few clicks! Most components and groups are also responsive and resizable, so you can quickly and easily adapt these screens for your own custom artboards.
100% vector editable and scalable. Easy to change the color. Each element is organized, named & very easy to use.
This modern design template is easy to customize, making it even easier for you to design your next app, projects, and speed up your design workflow.
This Fitness App UI Design will boost your design process and will help you develop an outstanding experience.
You can easily customize the screens, allowing for great flexibility and ease of use when it comes to putting the finishing touch on your project.
- Category: App, UI Kits
- File format: Adobe XD
- File type: .xd
- Author: Digiverxe
- License: Free for personal use
About Fitness App UI Kit
- Technical description: All the designs are made with precise details. With components and assets, you can design your one screen easily and effectively. All the text is editable and is leveled with H1, H2, etc to understand and recreate any of the design. It’s very straightforward to change the colors or size of any component or layer and make this Kit an asset for a variety of projects.
- Change the font: The fonts are set in many sizes, making it easy to change for each position.
- Color system: Built in light to dark colors with multiple levels, quick to customize.
- Component library: Change state for components with a few mouse clicks.
How to use Fitness App UI Kit
You need to download some appropriate images from the image banks or given below links. You can also edit any text, color or font file by double click and change the same.