Medication Scheduler is a lightweight UI kit for mobile apps with 26+ carefully crafted screens, based on scalable core styles setup and auto-layout components, all set on an 8px grid.
Built with cascading Text and Layer Styles to ensure effortless customization. A great starting point for mobile app projects. The kit is ready to use out of the box or you can customize colors, fonts and other effects for your styling needs.
The Medication Scheduler UI Kit is customizable to your style and it leverages all Figma features, including global color, font styles, dynamic components, and variants.
Every screen was designed to be simple and striking. It includes fully customizable components based on vectors. All layers are well-organized that will accelerate your design process.
Figma users will love how easy it is to use given the fact we took all the latest features and implemented them in the UI kit: auto-layout, shared styles, master components, and the newest feature, variants.
100% vector editable and scalable. Easy to change the color. Each element is organized, named & very easy to use.
- Core Styles (Typography, Colours, Shadows)
- Components (Organised modular symbols)
- Examples (26 steps in 2 user flows)
- Category: App, UI Kits
- File format: Figma
- File type: .fig
- Author: Aaron Butler
- License: Free for personal use
About Medication Scheduler UI Kit
- Technical description: All the designs are made with precise details. With components and assets, you can design your one screen easily and effectively. All the text is editable and is leveled with H1, H2, etc to understand and recreate any of the design. It’s very straightforward to change the colors or size of any component or layer and make this Kit an asset for a variety of projects.
- Change the font: The fonts are set in many sizes, making it easy to change for each position.
- Color system: Built in light to dark colors with multiple levels, quick to customize.
- Component library: Change state for components with a few mouse clicks.
How to use Medication Scheduler UI Kit
You need to download some appropriate images from the image banks or given below links. You can also edit any text, color or font file by double click and change the same. You need to go to figma.com for using your design file.