Minimalist Dashboard Design makes use of light, surface and movement. The general layout resembles sheets of paper following multiple layers, so that the depth and order are obvious.
A lot of trendy components will allow you to create a truly beautiful and convenient product. It is also a great kit for designers that will make your portfolio memorable and impressive.
Minimalistic Dashboard Design is an admin dashboard template that is a beautifully crafted, clean & minimal designed admin template. You can build any type of web application like Saas-based interface, eCommerce, CRM, CMS, Project management apps, Admin Panels, etc.
Created with a unique style using modern rounded corner shapes and color schemes. Make it dynamic and match current and future design styles.
Minimalist Dashboard Design will allow you to create your monitoring dashboard quickly and high-quality layout. It’s easy to customize without complicated symbol usage.
This dashboard is designed based on extensive UX Research in order to provide the best experience for teachers that helps them to boost the conversions and increase the course completion rate as well as make necessary improvements.
- Minimal clean design
- Easy to customize
- Figma compatible
- Grouped layers
- Card based design
- Large white space
- Category: Dashboard, UI Kits
- File format: Figma
- File type: .fig
- Author: Surya Wiguna
- License: Free for personal use
About Minimalist Dashboard Design
- Technical description: All the designs are made with precise details. With components and assets, you can design your one screen easily and effectively. All the text is editable and is leveled with H1, H2, etc to understand and recreate any of the design. It’s very straightforward to change the colors or size of any component or layer and make this Kit an asset for a variety of projects.
- Change the font: The fonts are set in many sizes, making it easy to change for each position.
- Color system: Built in light to dark colors with multiple levels, quick to customize.
- Component library: Change state for components with a few mouse clicks.
How to use Minimalist Dashboard Design
You need to download some appropriate images from the image banks or given below links. You can also edit any text, color or font file by double click and change the same. You need to go to figma.com for using your design file.