Portfolio Web UI Kit is a high-quality template for UI/UX Designer portfolio website. They are perfect for a personal portfolio. The UI template contains templates in which all layers and folders are well organized and named.
You can easily build new screens, symbols and elements when it comes to putting the finishing touch on your project.
This Portfolio Web UI Kit is easy to customize, making it even easier for you to design your next project. Each page is fully customizable and well organized in components and this is entirely ready for code.
It includes adaptable layouts and modular components needed for having a quick and solid start in most web projects.
It is made with completely scalable and reusable components so you only have to worry about creating the personality of your brand.
Portfolio Web UI Kit will make your website look impressive and attractive to clients and viewers.
Clean lines, soft colours, and fluid UI/UX will surely create an experience that your users will love.
- 8+ Minimal Pages
- Dark and Light Mode
- Icons & Fonts Files Included
- Clean and Modern Design
- Category: Landing Page, UI Kits
- File format: Figma
- File type: .fig
- Author: Gnite Design
- License: Free for personal use
About Portfolio Web UI Kit
- Technical description: All the designs are made with precise details. With components and assets, you can design your one screen easily and effectively. All the text is editable and is leveled with H1, H2, etc to understand and recreate any of the design. It’s very straightforward to change the colors or size of any component or layer and make this Kit an asset for a variety of projects.
- Change the font: The fonts are set in many sizes, making it easy to change for each position.
- Color system: Built in light to dark colors with multiple levels, quick to customize.
- Component library: Change state for components with a few mouse clicks.
How to use Portfolio Web UI Kit
You need to download some appropriate images from the image banks or given below links. You can also edit any text, color or font file by double click and change the same. You need to go to figma.com for using your design file.